Zeolite MED® detox powder 400g, Medical device
400g natural clinoptilolite zeolite in value refill pack
- Buy 2 for €18.07 each and save 2%
- Buy 4 for €17.65 each and save 5%
- Buy 6 for €17.23 each and save 7%
Detoxify with Zeolite powder
Author: Zeolite bentonite shipping, updated: 18.10.2018
Zeolite powder effect
Our zeolite MED powder is certified as a medical device for internal use in humans and has a detoxifying effect by adsorbing certain harmful substances. Zeolite powder is a naturally occurring mineral rock. The effect of zeolite powder is purely physical. Zeolite has cavities in its natural crystal lattice structure. These pores act like a filter and bind pollutants such as mercury, lead, cadmium, aluminium, ammonium and histamine. For an optimal effect, the surface of the zeolite is enlarged by micronisation. The effect of zeolite depends, among other things, on the grain size. The finer the powder, the lower the dose. The coarser the zeolite, the higher the dosage. Zeolite MED powder has an average grain size of about 27 microns.
Zeolite powder dosage
Unless otherwise prescribed by your doctor, gradually ease in, e.g. by drinking 1x daily 1 slightly heaped teaspoon (3g) Zeolith MED powder mixed with approx. 250 ml water with the meals. If necessary, the application can be increased slowly to 2x, maximum 3x daily.
Zeolite powder application
Zeolite powder is used as a precaution and for complaints caused by the absorption of certain pollutants. Zeolite powder can be used both externally and internally. Zeolite powder is also available as a skin powder for external use. For human ingestion, zeolite powder is drunk stirred in water. Follow the instructions for use in the instruction manual. Answers to frequently asked questions about detoxification with Zeolite, Bentonite and ZeoBent can be found in our FAQs. If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail. There are several payment options. Orders by 14.30 hrs Mo. - Fr. will be dispatched on the same day.
- €15.97 As low as €12.36base price: €7.99 / 100 g
200g natural clinoptilolite zeolite in refillable Miron violet glass jar
- €41.18 As low as €31.78base price: €5.88 / 100 g
700g natural clinoptilolite zeolite in refillable Miron violet glass jar
- €52.94 As low as €40.96base price: €5.88 / 100 g
200g + 700g natural clinoptilolite zeolite in refillable Miron violet glass jars
- €27.73 As low as €21.54base price: €4.62 / 100 g
1x Zeolite MED® powder,
1x Bentonite MED®powder,
1x ZeoBent MED® powder
Zeolite Powder Effect
Our Zeolite Powder is suited for interal use for humans and detoxifies through the adsorption of certain harmful substances in the body. Zeolite possesses in its natural crystal lattice structure cavities or “pores”. These function as a filter since they bind to harmful substances like mercury, lead, cadmium, aluminium, ammonium and histamine. The fine micronization increases the surface of zeolite and thereby the number of pores that can bind to toxic substances. The effectiveness of zeolite is depedent on the grain size. The more finely ground the powder, the lower the dosage necessary for an optimal effect. The larger the zeolite grain, the higher the dosage.
The effect of Zeolite Powder is purely physical. Zeolite Powder is a naturally occuring mineral rock which can not be metabolized by the body. Zeolite Powder acts as a filter in the gastrointestinal tract. It binds to a range of harmful substances and draws these out.
Zeolite Powder Dosage
Unless prescribed otherwise by your doctor, please begin gradually by easing in with 1 time daily dosage. Use can gradually be increased to 2 times daily, with a maxiumum of 3 times daily for intensive treatment. Ingestion can occur as long as heightened levels of pollutants are present.
Unless prescribed otherwise by your doctor, whisk 1 slightly heaping teaspoon (3g) of Zeolite MED® Powder in approx. 250 ml of water 1 to 3 times daily (as needed) at meal times and drink immediately. Maximum of 10g daily.
Zeolite Powder Use
Zeolite powder comes into effect for various illnesses and symptoms which are caused by the absorption of certain harmful substances through the body. Zeolite Powder can generally be used both externally as well as internally. Zeolite Powder is also available as a skin powder for external use. For internal use with humans, mix Zeolite Powder with water. Be sure to adequately distribute the amount of water consumption throughout the day and please refer to the instructions for use manual.
Reviews for Zeolite MED® detox powder
- Z400About the effect I can not much to report, but can be good drink.
- Z400Again at any time, handling and effect excellent.
- Z400All bestens.nehme a product and treating my open legs. My wife successfully treated her open mouth corners. Also suitable as an extension of toothpaste.
- Z700- good experience with this product price i.o.- fast delivery.
- Z700An inexpensive intestinal detoxification without apparent side effects.
- Z700Everything was great and the right size. Better yet violet glass.
- Z200Goods is excellent, really helps, and the accompanying letter was very helpful and informative.
- Z200I bought it on the recommendation for detoxification as it helps me, I can not yet sagen.nehme it only five days.
- Z200I bought the product because of heartburn. Pleasant taste. but I can not yet report a success. Since I do not yet have the means long.
- Z200VDark glasses are optimized to protect the product and a good dosage.
- Z200VFor a supplement recommended.
- Z200VI use the products in combination.
- Z700VExact product I have sought and found.
- Z700VFast delivery, great product.
- Z700VSuper. everything sounds promising.
- Z900VI ordered violet glass, it must be stored better.
- Z900VIt can not evaluate, unfortunately, there has been only three days in use.
- Z900VWhole family take.
- ITS200Take it for only a few days.